Filing a Complaint

Do you have a complaint against a Judicial Officer or Judicial Staff? Submit your complaint online today using our online complaint form below.

A person or an organization may make a complaint to the Commission.

The complaint can be made in any of the following ways :-

a)by submitting a written complaint i.e email, short message service(SMS) or a letter to the Commission; or
b)by making an oral complaint to the desk officer or any other person designated by the Commission, who shall reduce the complaint into writing and request the complainant to date and sign the same.

(3)Where an aggrieved party cannot make a complaint on his or her own, a relative, friend or legal representative may make a complaint on his or her behalf.


Copyright © 2015: The Judicial Service Commission, Republic of Kenya. All Rights Reserved